Recently PurchasedView All
Channel Set Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring
This delicate engagement ring features 10 channel set princess cut diamonds, 5 on either side of the round cut center diamond you choose just for her. This ring also allows our customers to exchange all or some of the white side diamonds to either black, blue, pink or yellow diamonds, as well as to emeralds, blue sapphires, and/or rubies. Please contact our customer service department prior to placing this special order.
- Free FedEx ShippingWe provide free Fedex Priority shipping on all orders, including international destinations (Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada). All items are securely packaged and fully insured.
- Free 45 Day ReturnsWe hope that you are thrilled with your selection and that your purchase will bring you many years of enjoyment. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 45 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange and we will even cover the return shipping costs.
- Lifetime WarrantyNatalie Diamonds is committed to insuring the quality of your purchase and will repair and maintain your jewelry for a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty covers services such as cleaning, polishing, prong tightening and rhodium plating. All shipping and handling fees to be paid by customer.
- Jewelry AppraisalOur appraisal includes a detailed description of the custom piece of jewelry you purchased.
Cut, color, clarity, and carat weight of all diamonds and gemstones, as well as the type of precious metal and its purity, are accurately described in the appraisal.
The jewelry appraisal that comes with your purchase can be used for insurance purposes.
- Luxurious Ring BoxIncluded with your purchase is a beautiful and luxurious ring box with an LED Light that will ensure your diamond is sparkling as you open the box.
- Diamond CertificateEvery diamond sold by Natalie Diamonds has been analyzed and graded by the Universal Gemological Institute (UGI). UGI Laboratories is a highly-respected diamond grading Institute. Each certified diamond is tested and graded by several gemologists who use the combination between human experience and expertise, and the best gemological equipment to produce a most professional, comprehensive and accurate description of the diamond characteristics and its quality.
Matching / Similar Rings
- Starting atRetail Price: $2,200Natalie's Price: $1,439You Save: 761 (35%)1 Reviews
- Starting atRetail Price: $2,050Natalie's Price: $1,339You Save: 711 (35%)0 Reviews