Recently PurchasedView All
3.15 Carat Tapered Cathedral Solitaire Engagement Ring & Wedding Band Bridal Set
Engagement Ring: Delicate and striking, this solitaire engagement ring is crafted to taper to a point and frame your center diamond.
Wedding Band: A row of five fiery, brilliant channel-set diamonds gives this delicate and refined wedding ring a sleek, polished look.
- Free FedEx ShippingWe provide free Fedex Priority shipping on all orders, including international destinations (Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada). All items are securely packaged and fully insured.
- Free 45 Day ReturnsWe hope that you are thrilled with your selection and that your purchase will bring you many years of enjoyment. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 45 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange and we will even cover the return shipping costs.
- Lifetime WarrantyNatalie Diamonds is committed to insuring the quality of your purchase and will repair and maintain your jewelry for a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty covers services such as cleaning, polishing, prong tightening and rhodium plating. All shipping and handling fees to be paid by customer.
- Jewelry AppraisalOur appraisal includes a detailed description of the custom piece of jewelry you purchased.
Cut, color, clarity, and carat weight of all diamonds and gemstones, as well as the type of precious metal and its purity, are accurately described in the appraisal.
The jewelry appraisal that comes with your purchase can be used for insurance purposes.
- Free Laser EngravingEngraving is optional and is limited to twenty characters. All engravings are located on the inside bottom of the ring. Having your ring engraved does not affect your ability to return the ring for a full refund.
- Luxurious Ring BoxIncluded with your purchase is a beautiful and luxurious ring box made of cherry wood, with a high gloss lacquer and a white leather interior.
- Diamond CertificateEvery diamond sold by Natalie Diamonds has been analyzed and graded by the Universal Gemological Institute (UGI). UGI Laboratories is a highly-respected diamond grading Institute. Each certified diamond is tested and graded by several gemologists who use the combination between human experience and expertise, and the best gemological equipment to produce a most professional, comprehensive and accurate description of the diamond characteristics and its quality.
Matching / Similar Rings
- Starting atRetail Price: $1,160Natalie's Price: $939You Save: 221 (20%)10 Reviews
- Starting atRetail Price: $2,000Natalie's Price: $1,609You Save: 391 (20%)0 Reviews
- Starting atRetail Price: $1,220Natalie's Price: $989You Save: 231 (20%)1 Reviews
- Starting atRetail Price: $1,170Natalie's Price: $949You Save: 221 (20%)3 Reviews